Welcome to the Fire Information Group (FIG UK) website
About FIG UK
FIG UK is an information exchange co-operative in the fire and loss prevention field. More about FIG UK.
FIG UK does not give advice.
If you have an interest in fire and loss prevention you may be interested in joining. Contact our Membership Officer.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Latest information and advice
- Brexit – Transition period: Message from the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- REACH News from ECHA
- As storms hit, spare a thought for the workers
- Criminal charges possible over Grenfell – inquiry chair
- HSE to carry out inspections following safety alert
- Change in Enforcement Expectations for Mild Steel Welding Fume
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) recognised by Rail Safety Body
- October 2019 Newsletter
Information and Events
- Keep up-to-date with the Diary of Events
- News about FIG UK and its members
- List of Fire-related Journals
- FIG UK links with International Organisations
- Links to information about Product Recalls
- Comprehensive listings of Fire-related Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Details of an Emergency Management Thesaurus
- Members' Directory